Which is best laptop under 400 dollars in Canada 2017? – Cheap laptop under 300 in Canada
There are lots of laptops under 400 dollars in Canada but we are here to find the best of the lot. Let our experts find you the best laptop under 400 and 300 dollars in Canada in 2017. If you are looking for best cheap laptop under 400, then you are either on tight budget or you are looking for a secondary laptop. Either way, we will help find the best one. Now what to look for when looking for best laptop under 400 in Canada.
Screen: You will find all sorts of laptops under 400 so it is important to ask yourself your need. If you not a very mobile person and you need laptop with big screen, get a 15 inch laptop. Most of these laptops are excellent desktop replacement laptops as they come with full size keyboards with dedicated numberpad. Such laptops are great if you spend considerable amount of time in front of the screen. Now, if you are someone that is looking for a thin and light laptop that is extremely easy to carry around, then getting the best netbook is the way to go. These netbooks are under 1.5 kilos and very easy to carry in bag or purse. They have amazingly long battery life too.
Ports: For some, having a lot of ports on a laptop is must-have because they work with a lot of computer peripherals. If you are one of these people, then you must not look for thin and light laptops as ports make laptop thick and chunkier. But, if you can do with two USB ports, an HDMI and micro SD card reader, then you should definitely go for an ultrabook or thin and light laptop.
Dedicated graphics card: If you are a user who will be using Auto CAD-like applications that require the power of a dedicated graphics card or you are a budget gamer, then you ought to have a laptop with discrete GPU. Keep in mind you would not find super powerful GPUs at this price range. These are the best laptops under 400 dollars in Canada.
Best laptop under 400 in Canada – HP 15-BA009DX
HP 15-BA009DX is under 400 dollars and brings quad core computing at budget price tag. It brings specifications like quad core AMD A6 processor and Radeon graphics that is totally unheard of in this price range. This is a complete laptop packing 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk and even a DVD drive. The keyboard is full size and packs a dedicated numeric keypad as well that helps in crunching in numbers quickly.
* 15.6″ high definition screen, 1366×768 pixel resolution
* AMD Quad-Core A6-7310 APU – 2-2.14GHz clock speed
* 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, DVD±RW/CD-RW, windows 10 home 64-bit operating system
Best cheap laptop in Canada – Lenovo Ideapad 110s
Lenovo Ideapad 110s is mere 0.7-inch thin and weighs 0.9-kilos, making it easiest to carry around. It is powered by very capable Intel processor and that ensures smooth operations. It is made for windows 10 in mind and that guarantees better efficiency and performance. It will give you 8-hour plus battery life so no need to carry a charger along with you. If you out for a compact laptop under 400, this is the best buy.
* 11.6 inch anti-matte screen with 1366×768 pixels
* Intel dual core Celeron N3060 processor, 1.6GHz
* 32GB flash storage, expandable through micro-SD card slot, 2-gigabytes of memory, 0.9kg, 3x USB ports
Best laptop under 400 dollars Acer Aspire ES1
Acer Aspire ES1 is a budget, big screen laptop under 400 dollars in Canada. It features power-frugal Intel dual core processor that delivers satisfactory performance and long battery life. Acer claims you will get upto 6.5-hours battery life with it. There is lots of storage onboard, 500GB hard disk to be exact which is great for storing lots of media and documents. Keyboard is full size with dedicated numeric key-area. Despite being a budget sub-400 dollar laptop, you get all the important ports onboard including 3x-USB ports, HDMI and LAN port.
* 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) display with 16:9 ratio
* Intel Celeron dual-core processor N3350 processor, Dual-core and clocked at 1.7GHz
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 1000GB hard disk drive, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
This is one of the best laptop around 400 dollars. It comes with latest Intel i3 processor that brings improved efficiency and decent specs including 1000GB hard disk, 4GB RAM, big display and roomy keyboard. It weighs under 2.5-kilos and is mere 2.5cm thin. It’s a cheap full HD laptop capable of displaying more data than conventional laptop with mere HD display.
* 15.6 inch screen with 1920*1080 FHD resolution
* Intel Core i3 processor clocked at 2.3GHz
* 4GB RAM + 1000GB HDD, Super-multi DVD reader + burner
Chuwi Lapbook brings powerful and useful features with a practical yet stylish design. It delivers solid performance and has decent build quality for a laptop under 400 dollars. It has more than enough power to get your work done swiftly and reliably. The laptop is much lighter and thinner than conventional 15″ laptop. The 15.6” cine crystal display has 16:9 ratio for optical viewing experience. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB flash storage that makes it very fast. This also makes it shockproof.
* Intel Atom Processor Z8350, 1.44GHz main frequency and up to 1.92GHz frequency via turbo boost
* Big Clear Screen, up to 15.6″ Full HD Display, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
* 4GB DDR3L RAM and 64GB eMMC ROM,support TF Card up to 128GB
* Elegant Ultra-thin Design, 50% thinner and 40% lighter than an ordinary laptop
* Powered by Windows 10 Redstone
HP Stream 14
HP Stream 14 is a cheap laptop under 400 dollars ideal for college students and light users. It is powered by Celeron processor backed by 4GB RAM and flash storage that keeps it running smoothly all the time. It is made for windows 10 in mind so you get efficient performance with good battery life.
* 14-inch screen with HD 1366×768 pixels
* Intel Celeron N3060 Processor, dual cores
* 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage expandable via microSD card slot
HP Pavilion X2
The HP Pavilion X2 is an affordable yet versatile laptop under 400 dollars. Packing an excellent detachable display, the X2 gives you four modes at price of one. You can use it in tablet, laptop, tent and stand modes. It is made for windows 10 in mind so it is lightening fast. It is mere 1.2 kilos in weight and extremely compact to carry around. You will easily get 7-8 hour battery life on single charge.
* 10.1 inch IPS screen with 1280×800 pixels
* Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core CPU clocked at 1.44GHz with Intel HD graphics
* 32GB of eMMC flash storage expandable via microSD slot, 2-gigabytes of memory, B&O PLAY with dual speakers
This is yet another feature-packed yet affordable offering from Asus. It comes with full size keyboard and large touchpad for comfortable user experience. Powering it is a capable Intel Celeron N3060 processor that is backed by 4GB RAM and 500GB hard disk. The keyboard is large and spacious, great for typing for long durations.
* 15.6″ screen with HD resolution
* Intel Celeron N3060 dual core processor clocked at 1.6GHz
* 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 10, 1 x USB 2.0,1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI and headphone/microphone combo jack